Welcome To SemanticCORD-19 Search
Search over documents from COVID-19 Open Research Dataset dataset.
This project was started to work on semantic analysis of papers and contribute to ongoing efforts against COVID-19.
Check Swagger API how access to documents and perform LDA feature extraction analysis of included texts.
Who is this site forUse this site to quickly find related documents and extracted features. It was built because sometimes it's hard to use commercial search services when looking in domain specific knowledge. When Allen Institute for AI published CORD-19 Open Research dataset I decided i will do my part and created this site. In order to view complete document in PDF format your will have to find them on corresponding archives.
Some sample querys and how to get excerpts from literature
- Range of incubation periods for the disease in humans (and how this varies across age and health status) and how long individuals are contagious, even after recovery.
- Prevalence of asymptomatic shedding and transmission (e.g., particularly children).
- Seasonality of transmission.
- Physical science of the coronavirus (e.g., charge distribution, adhesion to hydrophilic/phobic surfaces, environmental survival to inform decontamination efforts for affected areas and provide information about viral shedding).
- Persistence and stability on a multitude of substrates and sources (e.g., nasal discharge, sputum, urine, fecal matter, blood).
- Persistence of virus on surfaces of different materials (e,g., copper, stainless steel, plastic).
- Natural history of the virus and shedding of it from an infected person
- Implementation of diagnostics and products to improve clinical processes
- Disease models, including animal models for infection, disease and transmission
- Tools and studies to monitor phenotypic change and potential adaptation of the virus
- Immune response and immunity
- Effectiveness of movement control strategies to prevent secondary transmission in health care and community settings
- Effectiveness of personal protective equipment (PPE) and its usefulness to reduce risk of transmission in health care and community settings
- Role of the environment in transmission
Search for specific words
- chloroquine phosphate
- Lopinavir / ritonavir
- Kaletra Aluvia
- Sarilumab Kevzara
- hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin
Get results based on paper features and topics
Mind this project is not yet feature complete.
- Linking of documents by citation
- No figures nor tables included
- No Data visualization
- Search query options are not final
- no results scoring
- query order matters, ie. query '-animal +immune' will remove all papers with 'animal' before 'immune' search
Other sources for reference (not included here)
- CABI Cambridge University Press
- Clarivate Analytics
- IOPscience extra
- Oxford Academic
- SAGE Publishing
- Science Journals
- Taylor & Francis
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 isolate Wuhan-Hu-1, complete genom
- BLAST Tree View
- MSA viewer
How this was project made
- All documents were combined
- LDA prediction engine was trained
- Topics and feature values were predicted for each document
- Each paper contains topics extracted from its text.
- App to search papers was written and API to access its values and use prediction engine
- This project is a memory hog, runs on machine and eats approximately 5 to 8 GB of space
This site serves CORD-19 documents from CORD-19 enriched with extracted topics and features
By using this site you agree to Dataset License
Please see additional licensing information PMC website, medRxiv and bioRxiv
COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19, 2020). Version 2020-03-13. Retrieved from https://pages.semanticscholar.org/coronavirus-research. Accessed 2020-03-14. doi:10.5281/zenodo.3715506